Here is a tutorial of how to buy textbooks on the bookstore website: www.broncobookstore.com
- Click Textbook
- Select Campus Term– (e.g. Fall 2012)
- You can either search the bookstore for the course, or you can compare the prices of the textbooks with online retailers.
- Search by course will allow you to see the price of the book from the bookstore and allow you to buy it online.
- Compare Textbook Prices: This option is new and allows students to compare the prices of the textbook at the Bronco Bookstore with other online retailers. (e.g. half.com, abebooks.com, etc).
- Instantly you can view the cheapest prices of the textbook, the date of arrival, and the condition.
- When choosing a textbook, as you “Add to Cart” you will be instantly directed to the specific website for the book offer.
Can’t afford the textbooks at the bookstore? Here are a few online sources which may sell the same exact textbook, but for a cheaper price!
- Find the ISBN number
- Search www.broncobookstore.com
- Search the Course and Section
- Copy the ISBN#
- Use the ISBN# to input when searching for the textbook online